- Category: News
- Written by Research Press
Gopher Rifle & Revolver Club, Harris, MN, is sponsoring a 2018 State Championship Match. August 17, 18 & 19; Friday August 17 is setup in the morning and practice after setup is accomplished. August 18 & 19; Saturday & Sunday will feature two 1000 yard relays each day.
- 15 shots for score, with unlimited sighters, but no conversion of sighters.
- 90 minutes is allotted for a two person team to complete their shots for record.
- Teams will alternate shooting and pulling targets [two in the pits & two shooting on each target].
- Medals will be given for the top three places in both the Cartridge Rifle and Muzzle Loader matches.
- Cash prizes will also be given for the top three places in both BPCR & MLR.
Camping is available at the GRRC range.
Lunch will be provided on Saturday for all shooters and match workers.
Range location can be found on the club website
For more info contact: